You may find helpful information concerning residential evictions for nonpayment of rent on the Washington State Courts’ ERPP website, the Washington Attorney General’s Landlord-Tenant website and Washington Law Help.

If you filed a notice and had an ERPP case open on July 1, 2023, or are a residential landlord with questions about a tenant who owes rent as of July 1, 2023, you may wish to seek legal advice and/or contact the County Clerk or Superior Court serving the county where the tenant resides for guidance.

If you are a landlord seeking legal advice or representation, these organizations have member attorneys who may be able to assist you:

Multifamily Housing Association (Supplier Directory)

Rental Housing Association of Washington (Vendor Directory)

Washington Landlord Association